Shape Your Future With Us
General Re Corporation, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is a holding company for global reinsurance and related operations, with more than 2,000 employees worldwide. It owns General Reinsurance Corporation and General Reinsurance AG, which conduct business as Gen Re.
Gen Re delivers reinsurance solutions to the Life/Health and Property/Casualty insurance industries. Represented in all major reinsurance markets through a network of more than 40 offices, we have earned superior financial strength ratings from each of the major rating agencies.
For our Unit Life/Health International we are looking for a Pricing Actuary (d/f/m) to strengthen our team in Vienna as early as possible.
The position of Reinsurance Pricing Actuary involves servicing and actively cultivating the relationships with our clients and includes a broad range of tasks, including:
- Actuarial analysis and assessment of life and health insurance and reinsurance portfolios
- Evaluating life and health insurance products
- Reinsurance quotations and designing reinsurance structures based on best practices
- Participation in international projects
- University degree in mathematics or actuarial science. However, for the right person a different background may also be taken into consideration
- 3 years prior work experience or internship in insurance or reinsurance would be advantageous
- Interest in working in an international environment
- Very good familiarity with MS Office, especially Excel, and ideally in data analysis tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English, Fluent German would be advantageous, other language skills are welcome
We offer you
- Our employees enjoy flexibility including home office, a high-quality work environment, comprehensive benefits and a competitive compensation structure. We are continually committed to strengthening our employees’ professional skills, industry knowledge and personal growth.
- We offer you an attractive salary package adequate to your qualifications and experience. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is EUR 45.000 gross for 38.5 hours. Depending on your skills and work experience, your actual salary can be higher and will be determined in the course of the application process.
Does this sound exciting?
If you want to shape your future with us, we look forward to receiving your complete application including your salary expectations and the earliest starting date.
Ellen Sistermann, HR Manager
+49 221 9738 547
General Reinsurance AG
Wiedner Gürtel 13, ICON Turm 24, Top 13.04