Reporting to the Assistant Actuary, Pricing Analytics & Modeling, the candidate will be working on the pricing modeling functions for the Canadian operations of RGA. As part of a creative and dynamic team, the employee will be exposed to a wide variety of insurance products and asked to contribute to projects in various other areas that will capitalize on his/her creative and analytic mindset.
- Support the modeling of new business and in-force quoting activities.
- Review and reconcile the resulting product's profitability.
- Communicate and explain results to pricing function and business development.
- Support special quotes and various internal pricing projects such as the NBEV.
- Contribute to the work of other areas including Research and Development, Assumption & Control, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in actuarial science or in mathematics
- Successful completion of at least two (2) exam from the Society of Actuaries
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in the insurance industry, an asset
- Bilingual (spoken and written) French and English communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Sense of organization, detail orientated, with ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Great proficiency with computer software and ability to resolve problems
- Results orientation and ability to focus on meeting deadlines
- Good team spirit
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects and with tight deadlines
RGA Canada is part of an internationally growing company and offers a dynamic team environment.
Visit our Internet site: www.rgare.com to find out more about us.