Reporting to the Director, New Products, the Actuarial Analyst will be assigned a variety of tasks to meet the departmental objectives.
- Support the activities of actuarial pricing and business development
- Pricing for new reinsurance business and special quotes
- Participate in the review of work done by peers
- Participate in various projects supporting the pricing function
- Bachelor's degree in actuarial or in mathematics
- Successful completion or certification of at least two (2) exams from the Society of Actuaries
- 2 years of pertinent experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, Axis
- Experience in the insurance industry, an asset
- Strong software skills and ability to solve problems
- Solid technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of organization and detailed-oriented
- Good team spirit
- Bilingual, French, and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work on several files simultaneously and/or with tight deadlines
RGA Canada is part of an internationally growing company and offers a dynamic team environment.
Visit our Internet site: www.rgare.com to find out more about us.