More than anything, RGA employees love their jobs because it's challenging work. We believe smart people work smarter when they're empowered. When they use logic, balanced with creativity and curiosity. At the forefront of RGA's culture is collaboration - a must to be successful within our organization. These are just a few of the attributes we are looking for in an Actuarial Associate to join our team.
- Actuarial modeling and provide actuarial support;
- Participate in the pricing for reinsurance quotation for new business including life and health insurance;
- Technical review of reinsurance quotations;
- Participate in monitoring and analyzing experience and profitability for inforce business;
- Participate in the development of pricing basis;
- Pricing template development and update;
- Reinsurance treaty draft and review;
- Participate in the department activities and support the pricing team;
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Associate or qualified actuary;
- At least 2-3 years of actuarial work experiences, reinsurance experience is an asset;
- Software knowledge: Excel, Word, Visual Basic, Access;
- Actuarial software knowledge:AXIS;
- Fluency in both Chinese and English are essential;
- Solid technical and analytical skills and detail-oriented;
- Effective time management skills;
- Good team spirit, excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA), a Fortune 500 company, is among the leading global providers of life reinsurance and financial solutions, with approximately $3.5 trillion of life reinsurance in force and assets of $92.2 billion as of December 31, 2021. Founded in 1973, RGA today is recognized for its deep technical expertise in risk and capital management, innovative solutions, and commitment to serving its clients. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, and operations around the world, RGA delivers expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, health reinsurance, facultative underwriting, product development, and financial solutions