We - Allianz Deutschland AG - as one of our groups' flagship have set up an advanced and high-end Analytics Center in Wroclaw in summer 2019. Our main task is to serve as decision-making support for our top management and the relevant specialist areas and to meet the regulatory requirements under Solvency II.
You are studying mathematics or a math-related subject? You are looking for a successful start to your career with ambitious and challenging tasks within an international environment? Then we are looking for you as a quantitative Analyst (m/f/d) in the corporate actuary department of our Allianz Deutschland Office in Wroclaw.
• Participation in maintaining and further develop the internal deterministic and stochastic corporate model for the calculation of solvency-, new business- and annual financial statement ratios
• Support determining the medium- and long-term development (local GAAP and IFRS) of important balance sheet and performance figures
• Examination the future financial viability of profit participation
• Participation in answering fundamental strategic questions (e.g. IFRS 17)
• Actuarial and statistical investigations
3Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
The Munich based Allianz Deutschland AG is one of the largest companies within Allianz Group. It operates the German P&C, Life and Health business as well as Allianz' banking activities. We call on you to contribute to enhancing our strong market position and make use of our multifaceted development opportunities.
To find out what makes us attractive as an employer, refer to