The pricing associate will mainly support in proposing pricing basis and maintaining pricing models. The pricing associate will also support in hybrid solutions development for HK/HNW business.
- Support in reviewing and proposing pricing basis with up-to-date experience data and market research.
- Study and analyze internal experience and external data using spreadsheets and databases, and provide insights to the pricing basis.
- Prepare basis documentation and liaise with regional to get approval
- Work closely with internal counterparts including pricing actuaries, underwriting and medical to develop pricing basis.
- Ensure the pricing basis and pricing models are documented and maintained for pricing activities.
- Support the development of investment management framework and regular update of investment assumption
- Support the development of hybrid solutions to solve clients' needs due to regulatory and reporting change
- Bachelor's degree in actuarial science, statistics, mathematics, finance, or related fields
- Preferably 2-3 years' working experience in actuarial field
- Good exam progress with a globally recognized actuarial association
- Advanced Excel and strong programming skillse.g. SQL, are required
- Relevant assumption review and data handling experience is preferred
- Experience in actuarial software, e.g. Axis, is a plus
- Highly organized, delivery-orientated with the ability to work with multiple concurrent projects
- Highly motivated, results oriented and solutions focused
- Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure and demonstrate problem solving creativity
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in delivering findings and presentations
- Innovative, proactive and improvement oriented
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) is a global industry leader specializing in life and health reinsurance and financial solutions that help clients effectively manage risk and optimize capital. Founded in 1973, RGA celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2023. Over the past five decades, RGA has become one of the world's largest and most respected reinsurers and is guided by a fundamental purpose: to make financial protection accessible to all. RGA is widely recognized for superior risk management and underwriting expertise, innovative product design, and dedicated client focus. RGA serves clients and partners in key markets around the world and has approximately $3.3 trillion of life reinsurance in force and assets of $82.7 billion as of September 30, 2022. To learn more about RGA and its businesses, visit www.rgare.com .