Senior Actuarial Analysts under the SEA Pricing team are responsible for the pricing of individual and group business through modelling, risk analysis and other new business development activities.
- Structureanddeveloprequiredpricingmodelstocompletequotesthatmeet clients' objectives and RGA's minimumrequirements;
- Ensure all pricing procedures, including preparation of pricing memo and peer reviews meet documented divisional standards;
- Conduct and perform experience studies to help refine and improve the pricing models;
- Providetechnical/actuarialsupport for the execution of our product development initiatives.
Build strong relationships with counterparts of our client companies;
- Support ad-hoc corporate and internal projects.
- Bachelor's degree in math, finance, statistics, actuarial science or related fields;
- Making good progress towards a globally recognized actuarial qualification;
- 2-5 years of actuarial working experience, pricing experience a definite plus;
- Highly organized, delivery-orientated with the ability to work with multiple concurrent projects;
- Highly motivated, results oriented and solutions focused;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence others;
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong client services ability with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Advanced Excel skills is required and experience in using actuarial software, e.g. Axis, is strongly preferred;
- Ability to challenge and enhance existing analytical methodologies;
- Innovative, proactive and improvement oriented;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and deal with multiple stakeholders within the business.
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) is one of the largest global providers of life reinsurance, with offices around the world. RGA delivers expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting, and product development. Our mission is to enhance our clients' prosperity by supporting their financial and risk management capabilities.
We believe smart people work smarter when they are empowered - when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown. It is with this philosophy that RGA engages our workforce to realize that true change happens when smart people collaborate for the good of a company, the industry and the world. Working for RGA - it's the logical choice.