We are looking for a self-motivated R&D Specialist to join our company's research function, as a subject matter expert. You will be responsible for providing medical-related research to support the Actuarial team in product and pricing basis development. This is an exciting role to be part of a dynamic team and work alongside other innovative talents in the reinsurance industry.
- Work closely with Actuarial and Underwriting & Claims teams by providing medical research support for pricing basis and product development
- Participate in the group discussions for the research methodology, product initiatives and data evaluation
- Conduct market research and analysis on latest medical technologies, insurance product trends and underwriting solutions in China and overseas
- Provide value-added services such as innovative solutions and research support to our clients
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Medicine, Healthcare or equivalent
- 1-3 years research experience in insurance or medical-related field is a plus
- Research experience in one or more specializations (e.g., Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, etc.) is a plus
- Strong attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem solver and good team player
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and verbal)
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) is one of the largest global providers of life reinsurance, with offices around the world. RGA delivers expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting and product development. Our mission is to enhance our clients' prosperity by supporting their financial and risk management capabilities.