An exciting position has become available for a dynamic, self-motivated and ambitious newly/nearly qualified actuary or senior actuarial student to join the Retail Pricing team.
- Pricing of individual life products and setting up pricing models.
- Setting up Axis models, analysing output and proposing reinsurance rates.
- Experience analysis and basis review of individual life products.
- Technical and peer review of models, calculations and quotations.
- Collaborating with business development and other decision makers to produce proposals that meet client needs.
- Product development and research.
- Clear, thorough documentation of results.
- Adhoc client and project queries as and when they arise.
- Newly/nearly qualified actuary or senior actuarial student.
- At least 6 years of experience working with individual life risk products. Preference will be given to candidates with pricing and product development experience.
- Advanced MS Excel expertise.
- Intermediate programming skills VBA, R, Python or SQL.
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables and steer them to completion with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, accurate and attentiveness to detail.
- A passion for financial models & data.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Flexibility to juggle multiple workstreams concurrently.
- Judgement in making practical & financially sound decisions.
- Taking initiative & creativity.
- Effective time management to ensure that client deadlines are met.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
RGA Empowers Employees. It's one thing to hire smart people, it's another to empower them. This is one of the most important differences between RGA and its competitors. RGA empowers its employees to use their intelligence and creativity to find solutions for its customers. To be proactive in their approach to bringing value to our customers.